We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
• Full Name
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers on behalf of ourselves or our clients
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
‘Cookies’ and how we use them
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. All the information and material provided on this web site is solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with VORBILD Architecture Ltd.
All the information, contents, text, images, including but not limited to html code, photography and buttons is the property of VORBILD Architecture Ltd and may not be copied, reproduced, re-published, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent. VORBILD Architecture is the sole author of all projects presented on these pages, and no parts of these designs may be displayed on other websites by private and corporate entities without our express, prior and written consent.
All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners. The information on this site is provided free of charge and for informational purposes. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Vorbild Architecture Ltd.
We never publish information or pictures / details / documents / drawings or other form of digital content without the express consent of our clients. If a client does not wish that a project is being shown on our website, we duly respect their desire for privacy.