VORBILD Architecture is a Chartered Practice registered with RIBA and ARB in the UK, as well as CROA in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region in France and at the AKNW Architektenkammer Nordrhein-Westfalen in Germany. We are also a BIID Registered Interior Designer .
VORBILD Architecture provides full architectural, interior design, landscaping, project management and property services.
Our team aims at improving your life by reorganising and optimising the most important space you live in – your home. We want to give you a great and personal service regardless of your scope of work or budget. When working with us, you can be involved as little or as much as you like, and let us manage your project while continuing with your other commitments.
We have been featured in The Times, Ideal Home, House Beautiful, 25 Beautiful Homes, Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms, A Place in The Sun, The Sunday Business Post, Kid’s Interiors, Decoist, Nonagon Style.
We speak French, German, Polish and, of course, English.
H O M E D E S I G N and R E N O V A T I O N /
VORBILD Architecture is experienced in all aspects of the design and build process, giving you full architectural and project management services.
Our aim is to be more than your architect and interior designer, but rather a trusted advisor in all matters relating to property, design, construction and future use. We will help you discover the true goal of your next project and advise on how to achieve it.
You can read reviews that some of our Clients and Partners left on Houzz.
Our service starts from your ideas, contact us to discuss your next project.
Our main services include :
- Full architectural services from an experienced RIBA Chartered Practice , registered at CROA in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur in France and AKNW Architektenkammer Nordrhein-Westfalen in Germany
- Planning permissions, listed building and freeholder consents / Demande de permis de construire / Demande de déclaration préalable
- Advice on budget and feasibility right from the start
- Coordination of the design team
- Interior design (BIID Registered Interior Designer)
- Client supply item procurement
- Recommending the right contractor and specialist trades
- Choosing and explaining the building contract and administration during construction
- Project management and overseeing the build process from start to finish
In addition, we offer a wide range of other services, such as :
- Measured surveys as part of the full architectural interior management services
- Pre-applications to the council or mairie
- Assisting you with retrospective permissions and planning appeals and enforcement notices as planning consultants
- Landscaping design
- Sympathetic redesign and refurbishment of historic and listed properties in London and the South of France
- Feng shui consultation
- Helping with regularisation – retrospective building control approval
- Property feasibility studies and advice, collating a brochure to help raise finance or to find a buyer
- Dressing the property, making it ready for the clients’ arrival
- Keeping in touch with you after you move in, to ensure you are happy with the services provided and assisting you with queries on maintenance, service contracts or post-completion alterations
VORBILDs design process stages | Planning consultant | Pre-application advice and submission
Sketch design and feasibility of your property | Furniture design | Aquarium design service | Feng shui consultation | Development and property search | Marine and yacht design | Historic property design | Biophilic interior design | Colour interior analysis | Landscaping design services
D E V E L O P M E N T and P R O P E R T Y S E A R C H /
We constantly work with developers and investors. We understands how to not only improve a look and feel of a property, but also to see it as an investment of your capital. We know how important this is for homeowners too.
Over the years, we established working relationships with estate agents in the UK and abroad, and can offer assistance in finding that perfect plot of land or property. Even before you purchase it, let’s explore its potential within your budget.
M A R I N E and Y A C H T D E S I G N /
Our focus is on interior and exterior design solutions, as well as technical advice on upgrading your marine equipment. We pride ourselves in extending our one-stop shop design service to sailing boats and recreational yachts.
Our main marine services include :
- Outline specification, general arrangement plan and midship sections
- Advice on budget and feasibility
- Interior and exterior visuals
- Coordination of the design team
- Interior design
- Recommending of the right contractor and specialist trades
- Project management and overseeing the build process
How can we help
Contact us to talk about your needs and goals. We will be happy to advise on timescales, costs and details.