Complete architectural services
VORBILD Architecture offers a complete architectural service. We are a Chartered Practice registered with RIBA and ARB in the UK. In France, we are also registered with CROA in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region and at the AKNW Architektenkammer Nordrhein-Westfalen in Germany. We are also a BIID Registered Interior Designer, and also members of SPAB.
Our team will offer you a bespoke architectural design service as well as Interior design. Secondly, we can offer landscaping and project management. In addition to these we have a range of additional services you can see below.
Our team at VORBILD Architecture aims to improving your life by reorganising and optimising the most important space you live in – your home. We want to give you a great and personal service regardless of your scope of work or budget. When you work with us, you can be involved as little or as much as you like, and let us manage your project while continuing with your other commitments.
You can read about us in The Times, Ideal Home, House Beautiful, 25 Beautiful Homes, Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms, A Place in The Sun, The Sunday Business Post, Kid’s Interiors, Decoist, Nonagon Style. Practice longlisted for Don’t Move Improve 2017 awards. We won Best of Houzz 2017, 2018 and 2019 in both Design and Service. Our team speaks French, German, Polish, Russian and, of course, English.
Thanks to virtual reality, on both a mobile and in house headset, you can walk through the unbuild 3D model of your house. To do this we can meet or we can meet in VR thanks to the software we are using. It is especially helpful if you are living abroad and would like to be very involved in the design.
We can offer two types of VR experience. On the left side in the picture below you can see a less detailed 3D model. This is great for a quicker walkthrough to discuss changes. On the right hand side is a higher resolution model. This is best to agree on the finishes and for a final sign-off.
Our services in brief
- Full architectural services from an experienced RIBA Chartered Practice , registered at CROA in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur in France and AKNW Architektenkammer Nordrhein-Westfalen in Germany
- Planning permissions, listed building and freeholder consents / Demande de permis de construire / Demande de déclaration préalable
- Advice on budget and feasibility right from the start
- Our team will coordinate the design team
- Interior design (BIID Registered Interior Designer)
- Client supply item procurement
- We can reccomend the right contractor and specialist trades to you
- Our project managers will choose and explain the building contract and administration during construction
- We offer project management and overseeing the build process from start to finish
- Measured surveys as part of the full architectural interior management services
- Pre-applications to the council or mairie
- Assist you with retrospective permissions and planning appeals and enforcement notices as planning consultants
- Lighting design
- Sympathetic redesign and refurbishment of historic and listed properties in London and the South of France
- Feng shui consultation
- Help with regularisation – retrospective building control approval
- Property feasibility studies and advice, collate a brochure to help raise finance or to find a buyer
- We will keep in touch with you after you move in, to ensure you are happy with the services provided and assisting you with queries on maintenance, service contracts or post-completion alterations
We constantly work with developers and investors. Our team understands how to improve a look and feel of a property. Most importantly, this is also an investment of your capital. We know how relevant this is for homeowners too.
Over the years, our team established working relationships with estate agents in the UK and abroad. Therefore we can offer assistance in finding that perfect plot of land or property. Even before you purchase it, let’s explore its potential within your budget.