VORBILD Architecture is a RIBA Chartered Practice based in London and in Nice, France, providing architectural and interior design services. Our team aims at improving your life by reorganising and optimising the most important space you live in – your home. We want to give you a great and personal service regardless of your scope of work or budget. When working with us, you can be involved as little or as much as you like, and let us manage your project while continuing with your other commitments.
We have been featured in The Times, Ideal Home, House Beautiful, 25 Beautiful Homes, Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms, A Place in The Sun, The Sunday Business Post, Kid’s Interiors, Decoist, Nonagon Style.
Practice longlisted for Don’t Move Improve 2017 awards. We speak French, German, Polish and of course English.
R E N O V A T I O N and H O M E D E S I G N /
VORBILD Architecture is experienced in all aspects of the design and build process. Don’t think of us just as your architect and interior designer, but rather a trusted advisor in all matters relating to property, design, construction and future use. We will help you discover the true goal of your next project and advise you on how to achieve it.
You can read reviews some of our Clients left on Houzz.
Our service starts from your ideas, contact us to discuss your next project.
Our main services include :
- Full architectural services from an experienced RIBA Chartered Practice
- Planning permissions, listed building and freeholder consents / Demande de permis de construire / Demande de déclaration préalable
- Advice on budget and feasibility right from the start
- Coordination of the design team
- Interior design and client supply item procurement
- Recommending the right contractor and specialist trades
- Choosing and explaining the building contract and administration during construction
- Project management and overseeing the build process from start to finish
In addition, we offer a wide range of other services, such as :
- Measured surveys
- Pre-applications to the council or mairie
- Assisting you with retrospective permissions and planning appeals and enforcement notices as planning consultants
- DDA assessment
- Sympathetic redesign and refurbishment of historic and listed properties in London and the South of France
- Feng shui consultation and in depth interior design advice
- Helping with regularisation – retrospective building control approval
- Property feasibility studies and advice, collating a brochure to help raise finance or to find a buyer
- Dressing the property, making it ready for the clients arrival
- Keeping in touch with you after you move in, to ensure you are happy with the services provided and assisting you with queries on maintenance, service contracts or post-completion alterations
Measured site survey | Planning consultant | Pre-application advice and submission
Sketch design and feasibility of your property | Furniture design | Aquarium design service | Feng shui consultation | Development and property search | Marine and yacht design | Historic property design
D E V E L O P M E N T S and P R O P E R T Y S E A R C H /
We constantly work with developers and investors, and understand how to not only improve a look and feel of a property, but also to see it as an investment of your capital. We know how important this is for homeowners too.
Over the years, we established working relationships with estate agents in the UK and abroad, and can offer you assistance in finding that perfect plot of land or property to refurbish. Before you purchase it, lets explore its potential within your budget.
M A R I N E and Y A C H T D E S I G N /
Accompanying our services in the South of France, we are also offering yacht design services, focusing on exterior and interior design solutions as well as technical advice on upgrading your marine equipment. We pride ourselves in extending our “one stop shop” design service to sailing boats and recreational yachts as well.
Our main marine services include :
- Outline specification, general arrangement plan and midship sections
- Advice on budget and feasibility
- Interior and exterior visuals
- Coordination of the design team
- Interior design and
- Recommending of the right contractor and specialist trades
- Project management and overseeing the build process